Mon Monogram Initials? Opinions please :)

Which initials to get?

• DLL

• DEB

• DL

Results are only viewable after voting.

simpleplan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
I need OPINIONS on which initials for a 30 speedy.
(It's a stripe straight down in baby blue and mint green.)

My natural initials of D L L ?
or
First three letters of my first name(nickname) D E B ?
or
Just my first and last D L ?

I just dont sit well with the way DLL looks,
and maybe my nickname might be too out there..

PLEASE VOTE ABOVE.
Opinions are greatly appreciated. TIA:heart::heart:

I have a mon mono Speedy 30 and did H.S.K
Are you doing double stripe or triple stripe? Mine is triple in moutard and ivoire. But I have a NF coming to me soon with triple stripe fuschia and ivoire. I did 3 initials and no periods.
If you are doing double stripe, one line in each color - then I vote for DL.

If you don't like DLL then get DL... it's really personal preference for these things. DEB will be cute for as long as you like to be called that.

The next decision will be whether or not you want the dot ;)

i voted for DL since that would be what would make you feel comfortable. if it makes you feel better, I can't do two initials because mine would be L.V. coincidentally :lol: and i feel like it'll look like a fake or that I'm trying to hard with LV stamped on my LV bag. Also ironically, I'm not a fan of the monogram and always opt for damier :amuse::amuse::amuse:

I think DEB might be the most appropriate - if you're already married and/or plan on keeping you're married name - then using your own initials (DLL) with dots, would work. However, I always worry that if I bought a bag too soon, ended up marrying and changing my name... then I guess the initials wouldn't work. Howeve DEB will always be your nickname, or a nickname of yours.