Mon Monogram Color Options...spy report!

naling

O.G.
May 9, 2007
First off - I don't know if this has been in a thread yet, but just in case it hasn't, I thought I would post this for you ladies!

Second - I'm sorry I couldn't get sneak pictures, but I was at the 5th Ave. store and there are SAs patrols everywhere.

Third - Most important of all, the colors to choose from: (I memorized them)

White
Cream
Three shades of blue (Dark, Bright, and Turquoise-y)
Three shade of green (Dark, true green, and a sea/minty green)
Orange
Yellow-orange
Yellow
Dark Red
Purple
Gray
Black

There are 16 available, and I realize I only remember 15 of them...but I'm pretty sure that the last color is a red, brighter than the dark red.

Hope this is helpful! Oh, and the price for a Speedy 30 is 970.

After seeing it in real life...I think I might get one...:sweatdrop:

I found this information. This was posted by pejo in feb.

HI guys, anyone here knows more about LV's Mon Monogram service?

I read from Harper's Bazaar's Singapore March 08 issue that LV in Singapore will launch Mon Monogram -- a service that enables LV buyers to personalise soft-sided bags -- at the Ngee Ann City branch of the French brand in May.

Customers can choose to personalise one of two bag styles (initially) -- the Speedy 30 or the Keepall 44 Bandouliere -- and decide on variations of vertical or diagonal stripes; initials (2 or 3) and 16 colours for the stripes. All that makes for a total of 240 possible variations!

The article went on to say that the personalised touches will be silk-screened directly onto the canvas before the the bag is stitched up and made at the Asnieres workshop (just outside Paris) of LV. Delivery time is 8 weeks.

Anyone knows more to this? like how much it will cost?