Mon mono store event and an instant reveal!

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
Had a great time a the Jacksonville mon mono event tonight. DH and I were thrilled to meet WPBteacher, a fellow TPFer with her beautiful Ikat Neverfull!

I wasn't in the mood for a new bag tonight, but after seeing Rachel's mono bracelet, DH mentioned that he loved the look of it. We tried on a similar piece and decided it had to come home with us :roflmfao:

Some pics from the event and my new bracelet:

wpbteacher8

LV newbie
Jun 24, 2011
North Florida
Hi Jen. Your bracelet looks great. A nice little souvenir from the event. I was so busy talking I didn't take any pictures. Thanks for sharing yours and it was great to meet you.

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
How fun to see the pix! I would of liked to have been there. Taylor is my SA there. Fun to see the monogrammer and all the board samples/colors.
Nice memory to have associated with the bracelet, looks great on you too. Enjoy!

kae502

May 31, 2014
MD
Lovely and happy that you had a good time. If I still lived in St Augustine I sure would have been there. I miss St John's town center so much.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Beautiful bracelet! Congrats and enjoy!

I love the Jax store...it is small but the staff are all amazing. I love Tiffany and Joel. Kathryn, the store manager is also lovely and super helpful.

GatorBlue11

Girly Girl Coastie
Jul 15, 2014
Aww I'm so bummed!! I got invited to go to this event but I'm on duty so I couldn't make it! It would've been nice to meet a few of you and be there. Were there a lot of people?? Congrats on your new bracelet!