Mon Mono Speedy 30 or Tivoli PM? Your Thoughts Please....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Tivoli PM or Mon Mono Speedy 30

1. Tivoli PM

2. Mon Mono

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    I really need a handheld monogram bag to round out my collection :P have narrowed my choices down to a Tivoli PM or a Mono Mono Speedy 30. I love the shape (and pleat) of the Tivoli (so chic) but adore the uniqueness of the Mon Mono. Otherwise I'm not really interested in a regular Mono Speedy. Do you think the Mon Mono is just a passing fad? I realise the Tivoli is slightly smaller size wise but its still an ok size for me.

My other day to day hand-held bags are an Azur 30 and a Ebene Ribera. I'm not a "trendy" person (more classic) and if I had a Mon Mono it would be considered "wow" for me!

And also, I'm late 30's, is it ok to carry a bag with my initials on? LOL Will it be ok 10 years from now or look a bit :lol:?

Hmm, don't know what do to! :nuts:

Which one do you think is the better option?

2. I love the mon mono. It is so personal! And if you love it, it will always be in style. I do know that come fall, they will do mon mono on neverfulls..so if you're not a huge fan of the speedy, how about holding out for a mon mono NF?

3. Oh thanks, I didn't know that! Personally for me, I prefer a hand-held for daily use. I have a Mono GM but only really use it for travelling. But a Mon Mono NF would also look stunning!

4. Have a look in the Mon mono clubhose for inspiration on colours ect. And also, remember that you CAN get a mon mono without the letters, just stripes, and then it might be easier to pass on down the line if you might be thinking about that.

5. I have the Tivoli PM and I really love it! Especially the zipper!
    But the past few days I'm thinking about getting a Mon Mono Speedy - it's so personal. But as a I'm not married yet I'm worried that the letters on it may change a bit too soon. (imo a handbag should last at least 5 years!)
    I suggest to get the Tivoli you can always get a Mon Mono later!

(I know it's not really a good answer!)

6. I'm not crazy about the lettering on the mon mono, so I voted tivoli!

7. I am also not a big fan of mon mono. I have a speedy and I also have a tivoli on the way. I vote plain speedy or tivoli. Good luck deciding.

8. Tivoli

9. I am not a fan of mon mono - to me it's just another speedy with initials! But the Tivoli PM is beautiful and one of my all-time favourites.

10. I'm older than you and I adore my mon mono speedy. I wouldn't own a speedy otherwise, just not interested in it. I do like the Tivoli but the mon mono is so unique. I love having a bag that was made just for me :biggrin:

11. Not a fan of Mon Mono. I vote for Tivoli, I think it is VERY chic.:graucho:

12. tivoli pm

13. Tivoli ;)

14. Mon Mono! It's beautiful and such a classic. I dont think you'd look silly carrying at all.

15. i am such a big fan of the tivoli, I find it so practical for everyday use:woohoo: