Mon mono paint wear

Feb 25, 2012
Hello ladies
Thinking about a mon mono neverfulls trying to beat the price increase lol and wondering if anyone had had issues with paint chipping or paint wear ? Any regrets? Deciding between mon mono or epi noe nm in black.any and all opinions welcomed :smile:

I have 4 mon monogram so far.. speedy 35, neverfull mm, zippy wallet and passport cover.. So far, no chipping problem at all.. No issue.. I have my speedy & zippy for almost 4 years.. The passport cover and neverfull just got in 2014.. No issue..
Go get it, you will love it.. The neverfull pouch will come with your initials too, which i love.. ;)
My only regret is my speedy 35, i made this bag almost 4 years ago, that time they dont offer colorfull lining. So my speedy is with standard beige lining.. While my neverfull, zippy and passport cover all with pink lining.. But, anyway.. This speedy served me well for almost 4 years, so i should not complain.. :P

Last edited:
Check the clubhouse as there are varying views. Some people had chipping immediately.. Some people, like me, three hrs later and nothing....

Just know that if it happens in a "normal" frame of time---not abused or misused, LV will replace it