Mon Mono Owners..

LolaLemon

Apr 7, 2013
Hey all. Just a quickie for those who have been through the process of ordering their beloved mon mono LVs online. What are the stages and do we receive email notification of changes to the status of our order?

I ordered my Speedy 35 on April 21st and its still stating "product in process of manufacturing". I'm wondering if and when that changes and whether we're informed. A friend ordered for me as I don't have a credit card and I dont want to keep hassling her for updates!

The wait is loooooooong!

Thanks again for your help.

Lola
X

Mine went from that stage to an email notification that it had shipped, nothing between. On a positive note, mine only took 4 weeks instead of the 8 that I was expecting to wait. Fingers crossed that you get your email soon!

As soon as your order is shipped you will receive an email notifying you your item has shipped along with a tracking number from FedEx.

I have found that some times due to an amount there will be a credit hold from the card company. For instance I have to approve every charge over 500 on my card before Discover will let it through - at my request. Some card companies do this automatically. You may want to phone LV to see if the is a hold? This will hold up your order but you should have received an email telling you to call customer service.

Sounds like this is a special order piece? Everything I ordered was shipped next day unless I had a credit hold.

Be Blessed MoNikki

As soon as your order is shipped you will receive an email notifying you your item has shipped along with a tracking number from FedEx.

I have found that some times due to an amount there will be a credit hold from the card company. For instance I have to approve every charge over 500 on my card before Discover will let it through - at my request. Some card companies do this automatically. You may want to phone LV to see if the is a hold? This will hold up your order but you should have received an email telling you to call customer service.

Sounds like this is a special order piece? Everything I ordered was shipped next day unless I had a credit hold.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thank you. Yes. This is an order for my Mon Mono Speedy.