Mon Mono Neverful Permanent?! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if the Mono Mono Neverful is permanent or if it will just be around for a little while? I am hoping to get a mon mono neverful in either the MM or GM size hopefully by the end of the year if I am lucky, or for my birthday next May. Any info would be appreciated! TIA!:flowers:

2. I think it's permanent.

3. Thanks! Anybody else have info?:smile:

4. Its in the premanent collection it will be a few more weeks before they start replenishing back online and in stores. A few were sold in LV boutiques and if you were lucky you got your hads on one.

5. I think it's going to be a permanant option and will also be offering this as an ordering option in more stores. Cincinnati store is doing a promotion in a couple of weeks, I was told.

6. I think it is permanent too. Its a great addition to anyone's LV collection. I LOVE mine!

7. Yes, I agree. It's part of the permanent collection.