Mon mono Keepall and a new reveal!

miss LVis

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Hay guys!

It's been a few months since my last reveal, in march I received my first piece of luggage, a mon mono Keepall 55. I adore her, she has been with me overseas already:biggrin:

IMG_8954.JPG

IMG_8955.JPG

Today I visited my local store....and fell completely in love with this beauty!:love:
I just had to take her home!
IMG_8969.JPG

and finally a little extra just to make her even more beautiful...:graucho:

IMG_8959.JPG
Thanks for letting me share, wish you all a nice day!:smile:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Wow! You're Mon Mono Keepall is fantastic! That blue interior is TDF. :loveeyes:

Love your Emp Speedy too, and the Mono Chain Charm looks terrific on this handbag.

Big congrats on all 3 - they're wonderful! :balloon:

LValicious

Aug 28, 2013
Hay guys!

It's been a few months since my last reveal, in march I received my first piece of luggage, a mon mono Keepall 55. I adore her, she has been with me overseas already:biggrin:

View attachment 2632460

View attachment 2632461

Today I visited my local store....and fell completely in love with this beauty!:love:
I just had to take her home!
View attachment 2632475

and finally a little extra just to make her even more beautiful...:graucho:

View attachment 2632483
Thanks for letting me share, wish you all a nice day!:smile:
This is so pretty! I love your color combination! Is the canvas for the luggage thicker than the speedy?

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Love the colors on your mon mono and your safran speedy is gorgeous :love: It looks so pretty with your new charm! Congrats and enjoy!

When traveling with your keepall, was it easy to carry without the strap?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Your Mon Mono Keepall is beautiful, love the blue interior! Your Emp Speedy is just gorgeous and the charm is perfect. Great choices, congrats on everything!