Mon Mono instant reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My beautiful bag and wallet arrived. Ordered Feb 1st and I picked it up Feb 29. It was ready a few days before I could get there. So fast! I had planned on getting the Sara wallet, but I'm really happy with this zippy. I'm using the pochette to hold my ipad mini-which is perfect. The colors are a bit brighter in person. I would agree with those that say, if you can go into the store to choose your colors, you should. They are never quite the same as in person, and I changed the shade of green I wanted when I saw the colors in person vs on the computer. After years of buying and selling (LV, Hermes, Chanel, Porenza Schouler, Prada) I am whittling down to the basics that work for me best. And, if anyone remembers anything about me, yes, I did say I didn't like Neverfulls anymore (had 2 and sold them). But, hey, it's a great bag and with personalizing it, it made it special to me again.

Attached Files:

2. They are GORGEOUS! Congrats!

3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations!

4. They look great. Love mon mono.

5. Love that color combo!!! Perfect for spring and summer!

6. love the color combo -- and really love that Zippy -- congrats on both!!

7. Pretty! Congrats!

8. Lovely! Congrats!

9. Congrats !!!!! I LOVE mon mono !!!!! The colors you picked are very pretty :smile:

10. Thank you! I did pick it to carry in spring summer. I was torn between the Neverfull and the Speedy B 30, so I think I will get a darker color combo in speedy for fall winter. :Partyhat:

11. Love the color combo you chose! Is this the MM or GM?

12. Great colors!! Congrats!!

13. This is the MM. :smile: Thank you!

14. Congrats they are gorgeous!

15. I love your choice! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice