Mon Mono instant reveal

KimTX

O.G.
Mar 19, 2013
My beautiful bag and wallet arrived. Ordered Feb 1st and I picked it up Feb 29. It was ready a few days before I could get there. So fast! I had planned on getting the Sara wallet, but I'm really happy with this zippy. I'm using the pochette to hold my ipad mini-which is perfect. The colors are a bit brighter in person. I would agree with those that say, if you can go into the store to choose your colors, you should. They are never quite the same as in person, and I changed the shade of green I wanted when I saw the colors in person vs on the computer. After years of buying and selling (LV, Hermes, Chanel, Porenza Schouler, Prada) I am whittling down to the basics that work for me best. And, if anyone remembers anything about me, yes, I did say I didn't like Neverfulls anymore (had 2 and sold them). But, hey, it's a great bag and with personalizing it, it made it special to me again.

Attachments

• IMG_6848.JPG
    IMG_6848.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,093
My beautiful bag and wallet arrived. Ordered Feb 1st and I picked it up Feb 29. It was ready a few days before I could get there. So fast! I had planned on getting the Sara wallet, but I'm really happy with this zippy. I'm using the pochette to hold my ipad mini-which is perfect. The colors are a bit brighter in person. I would agree with those that say, if you can go into the store to choose your colors, you should. They are never quite the same as in person, and I changed the shade of green I wanted when I saw the colors in person vs on the computer. After years of buying and selling (LV, Hermes, Chanel, Porenza Schouler, Prada) I am whittling down to the basics that work for me best. And, if anyone remembers anything about me, yes, I did say I didn't like Neverfulls anymore (had 2 and sold them). But, hey, it's a great bag and with personalizing it, it made it special to me again.
Love the color combo you chose! Is this the MM or GM?