Mon Mono Fuschia color ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPF,
    For those of you who own a Mon Mono piece in Fuchsia, is the Fuchsia color like the older neverfull interior (a deep pink, almost like Pivoine) or is it brighter like a Hot pink ? On the LV website it looks almost like Pivoine but on some pictures and youtube videos I've seen it looks more like a Hot pink ? :confused1:

I really want a Neverfull GM Mono but I'm not fond of the Pivoine or beige, so I am thinking of getting a Mon Mono with Fuchsia / Black. Of course I will go to the boutique when I get a chance before I decide on the colors. :cool:

2. Anybody ? :frown:

3. When I got my Mon Mono agenda a few years ago, I originally wanted to get the Fuchsia and cream colour for the stripe, but then they showed me a couple of sample pieces in it and it was very bright in person, so I opted for another colour instead. To me it was closer to hot pink. Hope this helps!

4. That's very helpful thanks LuxMommy ! Sounds like it is exactly the color I'm looking for ! I will have to go see it in person.:yahoo:

LuxMommy likes this.
  5. It is brighter than the fuchsia they used for the NF lining for sure. It is more of a bright, true fuchsia pink in the mon mono bags. You really should try to see in person. I love the color and am so glad I picked it. Mine is with the dark blue.

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468185076.149529.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468185086.984992.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468185098.190764.jpg

Here are some Picts from my reveal a couple of years ago. I think the color in the pouch came out the most true to life.

uhpharm01 likes this.
  7. Is it the same shade of fuchsia used in the interior of the wallets (e.g. the adele, emilie, etc)?

8. It's definitely not the same as I have neverfull, Clemence and 6 key holder with monogram fuschia and it's darker than the mon monogram fuschia which is more a hot pink. I have the agenda with ivory and it's a lively colour just not the same

loolieuh and j19 like this.
  9. It's more of a bright and happy hot pink!

loolieuh likes this.
  10. Beautiful ! I think that's exactly the color I was looking for ! :love: