Mon Mono Arrival Time

dmbstyle

Aug 17, 2011
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but just ordered my first LV on my bday last week! I'm so excited to receive it! I just called LV to ask what the status is and they said it says "its in the warehouse". Does that mean its finished and they are just waiting to ship? Thanks so much for your help! Also, could all of you tell me how long it took to receive yours?

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but just ordered my first LV on my bday last week! I'm so excited to receive it! I just called LV to ask what the status is and they said it says "its in the warehouse". Does that mean its finished and they are just waiting to ship? Thanks so much for your help! Also, could all of you tell me how long it took to receive yours?
Forgot to mention I ordered it online. Not sure if that makes a difference on production time or not.

Thanks for the response wpbteacher8!

I ordered online and it took exactly 5 weeks. My "in warehouse" status lasted less than 24 hours before marked to "shipped", then I got it 2 days later. Good luck, and can't wait for your reveal :smile:

I ordered online and it took exactly 5 weeks. My "in warehouse" status lasted less than 24 hours before marked to "shipped", then I got it 2 days later. Good luck, and can't wait for your reveal :smile:
Thanks! Im SO excited since this is my first and hopefully ONLY purchase! ha! Only took me 36 years to pull the trigger! :smile: My status doesn't say "warehouse" that's just what the SA said when I called the main number. My status still says "product in process of being manufactured". I just know when she mentioned it being in the warehouse she seemed surprised it was there. She made it seem like that was weird it was there so quickly. So i'm just trying to figure out what that means! HAHA MOST IMPATIENT PERSON EVER!!! :smile:

How exciting! A Mon Mono for your first LV? Excellent. The wait must be excruciating. Can't wait to see it. :smile:

I'm going to get a Mon Mono one of these days. I'm sure the waiting will drive me crazy too! :P

How exciting! A Mon Mono for your first LV? Excellent. The wait must be excruciating. Can't wait to see it. :smile:

I'm going to get a Mon Mono one of these days. I'm sure the waiting will drive me crazy too! :P
I changed my avatar to reflect the computer image of it. I LOVE IT!!!!! AHHHH! And yes, Litgeek, you're probably right!!!

Welcome to TPF! You might want to ask mon mono owners in the clubhouse (link below). It'll also be fun to look at everyone's completed bags!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/personalized-mon-monogram-club-312741-429.html