MOMx2inLV 1st reveal in 2013

bklyn1tr said:
I am actually considering this wallet as well. Do you love it? What made you decide on this wallet?

I was debating between this and the Joey wallet because I really wanted a photo ID window. I didn't really like the buckle closure on the Joey although it is a little bit smaller lengthwise.

I was debating between this and the Joey wallet because I really wanted a photo ID window. I didn't really like the buckle closure on the Joey although it is a little bit smaller lengthwise.
Funny...I looked at the same two wallets in the store a few weeks ago. Looking for a wallet to accompany my very first LV...woohoo! I am leaning towards the alexandra because it has so many credit card slots along with the photo id window (which is important to me as well).

Thanks for the info and congrats!

bklyn1tr said:
Funny...I looked at the same two wallets in the store a few weeks ago. Looking for a wallet to accompany my very first LV...woohoo! I am leaning towards the alexandra because it has so many credit card slots along with the photo id window (which is important to me as well).

Thanks for the info and congrats!

Too funny!! Yes I also like the many card slots this one has too! Hope you find the right wallet to go with your first LV...very exciting :smile: