MOMx2 says goodbye Alexandra, hello to...

O:huh:o me too! I would have grabbed this up so fast! What was LV not thinking? ;)

Love zippy compact wish Vernis was released in this style

Congrats and enjoy her! X

Love it! I have the same wallet and it's the best wallet everrrr!
Holds tons! Congrats and enjoy.

Hi again!!!

I appreciate all your kind words in my reveal a few days ago:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/momx2inlv-1st-reveal-in-2013-a-795865.html

However, I had a change of heart...the Alexandra wallet was just a little too bulky and kinda wish the photo ID was clear, not frosted. After my reveal, wallet went back into the dustbag and box, never used.
So while waiting in lines at Disney rides over the weekend, I spent lots of time on my iPhone reviewing other wallet choices on LV website and TPF lol!

Say hello to mono zippy compact wallet :smile:

View attachment 2017045

View attachment 2017055

MOMx2inLV said:
Hi again!!!

I appreciate all your kind words in my reveal a few days ago:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/momx2inlv-1st-reveal-in-2013-a-795865.html

However, I had a change of heart...the Alexandra wallet was just a little too bulky and kinda wish the photo ID was clear, not frosted. After my reveal, wallet went back into the dustbag and box, never used.
So while waiting in lines at Disney rides over the weekend, I spent lots of time on my iPhone reviewing other wallet choices on LV website and TPF lol!

Say hello to mono zippy compact wallet :smile:

Congrats on your ZCW. Sorry to hear you didn't like the other one. This one is a great choice too. I want the Zippy wallet, but will be looking at it too.

bellarose100 said:
Love zippy compact wish Vernis was released in this style

Congrats and enjoy her! X

Thanks! Enjoyed using it for 1st time today and in LVoe! Oohhh Vernis would be LVoely in this style, we'll keep our fingers crossed :smile:

Congrats and great choice! I also had the Alexandra and exchanged it for the Zippy for the same reason. It was too bulky for a wallet, felt more like an agenda lol. Love my zippy!