Moms with the Galliera - do you have the GM or PM size?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
Wondering if the PM size is too small for a typical mom's needs. Are most of you mommies getting the GM size? Do you think the PM is large enough for wallet, cosmetic pouch, keys, wipes, diaper, ziplock of snack (cheerios, etc), and maybe a changing pad?

I have the PM size and 4 kids under the age of 11. I always end up carrying more things when were out. This is my favorite bag and have been carrying it everyday. It could fit all of those things but I don't know how big the changing pad is? If you want more room then you could always get the GM size.

I have the GM..I love it. I had sold my first one, because I thought I wanted the PM, but when I bought it...I realized I liked the GM better..So I re bought it. I'm so glad I did..I love it!!

I own both..they are so different...GM for when I need to carry lots with the kids..pm for when I go out alone....a just me bag...to run errands ect... pm is smallish imo...GM holds lots...pm just essentials imo....

Wondering if the PM size is too small for a typical mom's needs. Are most of you mommies getting the GM size? Do you think the PM is large enough for wallet, cosmetic pouch, keys, wipes, diaper, ziplock of snack (cheerios, etc), and maybe a changing pad?

I think you can fit all that in the PM. I also have the GM and I like it better because I carry way more than you do. I'm thinking of selling my PM now. Here's a pic of what I had in my PM when I first got it:

Wallet
Agenda
Checkbook
Cosmetics Pouch
Pouch with receipts
Pouch with coins
Blue zip pouch with two diapers and a wipes case

Attachments

• Galliera 061.JPG
    Galliera 061.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 218
I have the PM and it's big enough to carry all of those things and more. I usually end up with all of those things plus a couple of small books/toys to occupy my dd.

I have a 5 month old and I own the GM. I can put all of his things in it i.e. wipes about four diapers a change of clothes and a changing pad in it and still have room for my ipod, blackberry, me and my daughters ds as well as a wallet.

I have the PM and two boys, ages 6 and 3. I originally thought that the GM was way too big for me so I got the PM but now that I have been using it on a daily basis I probably could have gone for the GM. Boys need to be constantly entertained and they want to bring all sorts of toys/games with them. Even though they are a little older, I still have to bring baby wipes and extra T-shirts to clean their hands, faces and the mess they make when we go out to eat, which is all the time. I fill my PM to capacity between their toys and my essentials. It's never able to snap close because their is so much stuff in there. If you want a little more space, get the GM.