Moms w/ kids! Let's chat!

8 yr old daughter prone to getting dirty and she's very tall for her age so most of her stuff is custom.

For school-Lands End, Polo and the Gap
For dress-up-custom dresses, clothes from Mad. Ave boutique Bonpoint, stuff from Limited Too. She's in a phase where everything has to have glitter or some other tacky kind of embellishment.

For shoes-Prada maryjanes. They are very well constructed and last a really long time.

I just checked out the Hanna Andersson website - how cute! I wish we had it in Canada. They do ship to Canada, though, so I sent the link to my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. They live in a small, somewhat isolated town and don't have access to much other than WalMart. They buy a lot of their kids clothes online. Actually, if anyone on here knows of good kids clothes sites that ship to or are located in Canada, let me know and I'll pass them on. They already order from Lands' End and LL Bean.

LV_addict said:
My 9 year old son wears uniform to school, his team track suit to hockey and uniform to tae kwon doe which saves me from buying tons of clothes during school year. Otherwise, it's GAP kids for casual wear and Polo for when he golfs.:smile:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD!!! I've seen your figure and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT??? Geez, I hope I am like that when I have children:girlsigh: .

Well, we do it all - Limited Too for jeans for my daughter, Old Navy for jeans for my son. Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Juicy, Hollister (which they LOVE) and some Abercrombie. Sadly, they have outgrown Oililly but it used to be fun shopping there.

I have a 3 year old son, he grows out of things really quickly

I can't get most major shoe brands to fit his wide size 11's, so i end up buying from H&M, Mothercare, Adams and the like. Even supermarkets do lovely stuff nowadays.:yes:

If we had a special occasion to attend, i would splash out a bit more - my brother's wedding is coming up next month so i may go and get something a little more upmarket for that.

For how long they're in the clothes for and how messy they get (think tomato soup, chocolate, juice, muddy hands) and for how badly they treat their shoes, i see little point in putting him in anything too designer, it's just going to get ruined!:hysteric: ;)

I have 16, 14, 9-year-old son's and a 12-year-old daughter.

The boys are into: American Eagle, Polo, Gap and Lacoste. But mostly American Eagle. And of course, the assortment of Nike T-shirts.

The daughter likes Roxy, Limited Too, American Eagle, A&F. She's quite the tomboy but we are working on changing her look now that she's entering Middle School. She does have some Lilly, etc., that she will wear to church. She never has been one I have been able to dress up in cute clothes, so I gave up a long time ago.

She has grown up in a gym and that's what happens: t-shirts and gym shorts.

My kids are 7, 4 and 2 years old. For everyday wear, I buy their clothes from the Gap and Gymboree. When it's their birthday and Christmas, that's when we buy them some brand name clothes such as Diesel, Burberry and Ralph Lauren. We don't have many choices here ... Holt Renfrew here just opened up a children's section, so now the selection is getting better. I just bought the cutest little D&G t-shirt and a top/jeans set by Moschino for my daughter from Holt Renfrew.

envyme said:
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD!!! I've seen your figure and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT??? Geez, I hope I am like that when I have children:girlsigh: .

OMG!!! I am seriously blushing over here!!! You are too kind! Than you for such wonderful compliment!:love::flowers:

I have two boys (4 & 1) and I dress them in RL, Mexx, Imps & Elfs (both dutch brands and fantastic), Fred Bare (Aussie brand), Esprit, Petit Bateau and Gap.

If I had a girl I'd be all over Oilily esp. they're having the most amazing summer sales over here.

My son wears nothing but Gymboree. He's only 18 months, and here in KY they don't offer really any high end kids clothes except for oilily which is usually for girls, not boys.

As for his shoes, he has fat feet so he wears Naturino.

My daughter is only 3 months (in the 3-6 month sizes) - and my favorite brand for her right now is Splendid (their stuff is just so soft. There is also a boutique by our house that carries high-end clothes (but not famous names). All her undershirts are Carters. She's got baby gap too. She also has a TON of petit bateau, ralph lauren, baby nay, zutano, and burberry. My favorite is Luna Luna Copenhagen for her.

Cal said:
I have two boys (4 & 1) and I dress them in RL, Mexx, Imps & Elfs (both dutch brands and fantastic), Fred Bare (Aussie brand), Esprit, Petit Bateau and Gap.

If I had a girl I'd be all over Oilily esp. they're having the most amazing summer sales over here.

we just had a great sale here, 50% off shoes and 60% off clothes. . . they sent all that didn't sell to the bigger stores and I'm SO sad!