Moms of toddlers... Question for you.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a beautiful new Coach but I am nervous to use it regularly with my 2 year old. I always have sippy cups and snacks in my current bag (Tano). I wasn't careful enough and a water bottle leaked and damaged the leather. I don't know how practical my new bag is for me with my toddler's needs, so I am considering dragging a dedicated small diaper bag around too. But then I have 2 bags and yada yada yada. What do you do?

2. I just carry one purse. My toddler will be 3 in May and I usually put 2-3 pull up pants and 1 -2 snacks as well in addition to my stuff( lipgloss, sunglasses, etc). Instead of a sippy cup, I usually give her those pre-packaged juices that come with a straw. I use a MK black lthr bag as my everyday bag and so far so good. I haven't had any spills inside the bag yet.

3. Just ordered 2 purse to gos! I think it's PERFECT!

4. Here I go recommending this place and they finally have the pink I've been waiting on! :yahoo:

Time to order!

5. thank you again for the link!!!

Ohhhh, wow! your twin girls are 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks & 2 days old!!!! and it's 2am here~!!!!!!!! i hope they are NOT in their terrible 2s like my only daughter!!! ;):heart:

6. ^^ No prob!

Oh wow! Good eye! I didn't even catch that yesterday about them being all those two's!

My girls are SO terrible twos! As we speak, I'm having the hardest time getting them to keep their diaper on! Can you imagine trying to chase down two babies without diapers on? good thing we have pergo floors for easy cleanup! eeks!

7. Added my ticker... I can't imagine having 2 of my monster to chase down. I already go to sleep with her at night I am so run down at the end of the day. But it would be twice the fun, twice the hugs, twice the love! (I am leaving out twice the temper tantrums huh? he he) I would need a suit case on rollers to haul it all around in! :sweatdrop:

8. Oh hey, Lorenzo, how water resistant have you found the Purse to go's? I am really excited to ACTUALLY use my new Coach Legacy Satchel. I have resisted taking the tags off, debating how practical it would be for me to ever have a sippy cup touching the satin lining... Now I will feel SO much better!

One more thing Lorenzo, if I was like you my handle would be RedwoodCity94065! I am right across the bay from you!!! :welcome:

9. Haven't had a major spill yet. if anything, just little leakage from sippy cups that I would just wipe down with a baby wipe. It's made of taffeta, so it's pretty stain resistant.

you're in redwood city?? my husband works at a biotech in redwood city! Redwood city is going through a major renovation downtown. My favorite addition-- Beard Papa's! Oh sooo good cream puffs!!:drool:

10. I either use my black epi speedy 30 or my balenciaga twiggy. Fits everything my girls are 4 & 2.

11. Beard Papa's? Never heard of it. I will yelp it!

12. I am going through the same thing right now. I just bought a Coach large ergo leather tote with the legacy lining and I bought it with the intention of transitioning from my diaper bag. I have all of the same fears. I think I am going to order the "Jumbo" please tell me how it works out for you. I love the legacy satchels, which one did you get ? Thanks for starting this thread.

13. oufff...no leather bags for my 4yo. It's my standard Long Champs Le Pliage medium size...Fits everything for her. I use a thin magazine to line the base and a purseket thingy (frm Muji store here in Spore). good to go... spill away.