Mommy's Bday Gift Reveal!!! *Wallet*

Looks great with heat stamp too! I'm sure mom loves it! :smile:
Thank you so much! :biggrin:

Phédre;14265123 said:
Very nice gift!
Thanks!!

congrats!
Thank you!

She'll love it and use it for MANY years!
Yay!! I can't wait to give it to her!

Very nice
Thank you!!

So nice of you! Gorgeous!
Thanks!! I miss my mommy, can't wait to see her :smile:

It's wonderful. I have this wallet and just love it. I also wish I had your income. Ha ha! All these beautiful things just since September! Lucky you and your mom too!!
Lol! I try to save up and work extra! Anything for LV. Thank you for your comment and I have to confess that I read your posts about the international wallet before I got one for my mom. You mentioned that you had one for 10 years!! and it still looks amazing! That convinced me right away... AND the fact that YOU have it! You have such great taste and I love reading your comments, you always add value to the thread!:smile:

She will love it! I love the hot stamp
Thank you! Im obsessed with hot stamping!

Congrats!
Thank you!

Congrats to your mum! Wonderful present I'm sure she will love it!
Thanks! I cant wait to give it to her!

Very nice!
Thank you so much!

It's a great wallet. My mom has one in damier ebene and loves it.
Hi!! the Damier one is delicious!!! I had such a hard time deciding which one! I'm also thinking about getting her a Tiffany blue pen.. it will match the hot stamp! lol.. Does your mom use the pen holder??

What a sweet thing to give her! The stamp is lovely, gold is my favorite for those.
Thank you!! OMG! I love gold too!! but the SA suggested other color because it rubs off quickly :shrugs: I still love it though.

Very Nice! I like the hot stamp!
Thanks so much!!