"Mommy, what's a MMMEeehh eLLLL phFFFF?" A Reveal:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats

2. Beautiful patina and nice colors for your initials :thumbup: Congrats dear! :biggrin:

3. Thank you everyone for such sweet compliments. If there is anything that I have learned studying pre-loved pieces is condition, budget with a twist of rarity and my DH says luck.

Best wishes to you all and see you at the Content Isle or Banned Beach.

4. Excellent win! Congrats! Very pretty :smile:

5. Congratulations!

6. Congrats! How exciting the bag is stunning and how fun!

7. The colors are gorgeous and the patina is perfect. How awesome that it's your initials...it was meant to be. Congrats on the great find!

8. Hehe pretty cool! Wear it proudly and enjoy ;)

9. that's beautiful :3 i didn't get the title or it at all until i saw the bags initials, lmao ^___^ congrats! :heart:

10. Omg is this her? The navy blue and grey combo? I hope so and its gorgeous! Congrats and fab story! X

11. Congrats!! How lucky are you to get that color combo and also it is your initials!! At first when I saw it, I hope you take no offense, but I swear to god it said MILF and I almost spat out my drink! Until I read it closer it was MLF!! Again congrats!! And use it in good health!

12. Yes this is her and I will post within your thread as it's topical to what you requested. I am so glad that you are considering this color combo but more importantly able to take the plunge and truly customize it for yourself.

13. Congrats!

14. #44 Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    This is awesome and with your initials too!! The colors are just perfect. Congrats!

15. Great story! Congrats on a great deal!