"Mommy, what's a MMMEeehh eLLLL phFFFF?" A Reveal:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats!

2. How awesome that they are indeed your initials, and at a great price!!!! Congrats!

3. what a story..congrats on ur new bag as it was truly meant to be

4. Great story!! What a find!! Congrats!!

5. +1:smile:

6. Yes you are quite right. Down the road I will invest in a custom price with my other set of initials to mix it up. This piece was available now and is the perfect solution to a preloved speedy that sadly will die because of canvas cracking and horrible handles that I could not save/rehab nor replace.

Sometimes with mon monogram pieces I can see a color palette being seasonal or a fad or worse yet a marriage dissolving and the initials being an reminder of not pleasant memories or even the initials themselves having another meaning. I understand why that item may become available.

7. Congrats & enjoy~!!!

8. Congrats on a great looking bag

9. congrats

10. I'm glad you got it! Beautiful!

11. Love it- very cute and unique!!

12. Too funny! Congrats!!

13. very well written! congrats

14. I really don't know what does it mean with that initial, I think it is beautiful so carry it with proud.

15. Great deal! Enjoy her!