"Mommy, what's a MMMEeehh eLLLL phFFFF?" A Reveal:

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Humorously I knew it would come to this...

The explanation: Between my DH and I we knew this would be "THE ONE". She was posted on-line and I stalked her. Checking every few hours at the bidding. For but one brief moment in time she had a BIN listing of $475. REALLY! $475 and I shuttered, waited and then it was gone. Only to be relisted a day later without the BIN. NNNOOOOO!!!! I waited to long. The waiting continued until the listing was up, six long dreadful days of anticipation. Waiting, Pacing, salivating at the thought of having her in my family and the possibilities of "What if..."

She shoots, she scores!!! and for less then the BIN price, an incredible achievement.

She's is only 4 years old, which is a significant year in my life. She has a very light tan and is in impeccable condition. (compared to my other 4 year old loved speedy-affectionately known as my "beater bag") The color palate is cool and sporty and would compliment a Mini Cooper any day. She goes great with jeans and I can't wait to wear her in the summer.

As far as the MMMEeehh eLLLL phFFFF is concerned. Those are indeed my initials and it was my DH to point out the connection using middle names and joint last names.

So smile, nod and have a laugh being a MMMEeehh eLLLL phFFFF is a state of mind.

Besides don't you feel sexy when you wear a great bag?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Love the colors. IF you decide to down the road you can always spring for a custom paint job like a few others on tpf have done.

3. Great find especially since it was your initials.

4. congrats!!!👍😃👏

5. Congrats! It was a very good deal. Enjoy your new bag!

6. Wear it proud, sister! ;) Congrats ~ this mon mono looks to be in fabulous shape. You got a GREAT deal!!

7. haha AWESOME!!! :biggrin: I'm glad someone here got that bag. teehee. Love it!

8. nice patina

9. Great story and beautiful bag! Congrats!!

10. Hahaha!!! I love it! Congrats!

11. Congrats, a great find with "your" initials!!!!

12. Definitely! The other thread spoke about the bag. I'm glad you got it at a great price!

13. Cool, Nice score!!! Enjoy... 😃

14. Great find! I always wonder why people would sell their Mon Mono. It's so incredibly special. Congrats!

15. Beautiful bag! Congrats!