Mommy of 2 little ones wondering NF MM or GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I know the debate between the mm and gm has been beat to death, but I was looking for some feedback on the Neverfull MM and GM as a mom bag. Here's what I'm looking for in the bag:
    -that's big enough to carry a 1 and 3 years old stuff along with my own
    -that i can also take out when i'm not with kids
    -can be hung from my stroller and toted around when in car

I'm concerned the GM may be way to big, but then again the MM may not be big enough

I'm 5'5" and 125, live in a walkable city but also in and out of car with a 1 and 3 year old

Thanks LV mommies for any feedback you can give me.

2. I have the MM and thought it was the perfect size. Now I think it's too small and wish I got the GM. Maybe when they have the mon mono NF I'll get GM.

3. MM! It's perfect!

4. I own 3 Neverfull Gm's in Mono, Damier Ebene, and Damier Azur.
    I LOVE this bag! So great for a mom of two ( I have two girls) You can put a ton of stuff inside of it or a little and it still looks beautiful and elegant!

5. I think GM will be a perfect size for everyday bag.

6. gm. you can cinch it so it's smaller, and then let it loose when you need to pack it full! gm- def!

7. If you're set on a NF, get the GM. But have you considered the Totally?

8. Thanks everyone for your responses. It sounds like the GM is the way to go. I still really need to check it out. I still want to be able to carry it san kids without it looking like a giant beach bag.

9. I would get the MM

10. Go for the GM. You can always make it smaller, by pulling the strings on the sides.

11. The GM, I am a mom of 2 also 6 and 4 yo and I love the size.

12. I don't own an NF, but I have seen them, and being a mom myself I would definitely opt for the GM size. I have seen several reveals of the GM and was really surprised that it didn't look absolutely gigantic on people! Like someone else mentioned, it looks really nice cinched, which would be a great option when you are using the bag without your kids. There was a really cool thread by T-Girl where she cinched her NF with an LV gold lock on both sides and it looked absolutely adorable! Another great option when you're out without your kids and you don't want it to look like a mommy bag! Have fun checking out the NF's and good luck with your decision!

13. I'm not a Mom but am a NF GM owner :smile: it is the most fabulous bag, as others have already posted, it's rather large however there is no rule to state that u must fill it to the top every time :amuse: however on occasions when you need the extra room, you have it! And just clinch the sides in when you need less space. Easy. My friend has the MM and finds it rather restrictive compared to the GM, the MM is nice for every day stuff but the GM comes into its own when the space is required......

If I ever have a child, I feel already prepared with my NF GM :idea:

14. I`m MM and GM owner and i think GM is much better

15. mm