Mommy looking good in Chanel!! Modeling pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when I am debating should i get the Chanel star brooch or not!!!
Then I kept it and love it. I pin it on my little white beret for a little jazz up.

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_5123.JPG

IMG_5125.JPG

After getting the Chanel Star, I try to pull of its youth look the next few days. On my shirt, on my vest and even on my beret.

That was in the car....waiting for my DH. :yes:

None.jpg

I think my modeling pic. for this one is hilarious..... you can totally see I am kind of burst into "laughs" after shot. (Thanks to my FATHER-in-law took pic. for me these days when they are visiting....I don't know what my MOTHER-in-law would think of it.) hahaha............

I don't like matchy matchy style too much since I am not a business woman. That makes me look serious. I like unconventional way of wearing my outfit.

1. Top: BCBG Runway v-neck cotton brown top
RUGBY knitting top (a new line of POLO Ralph Lauran)
TRINA TuRK vest
2. Bottom: Vince little flare tight cotton pants
3. Shoes: Monalo heels
4. Bag: Celine Tote (I am lazy to switch bag today.....I carry the same bag as yesterday out.)
5. Belt: GAP

None.jpg

This was taken on Aug. 3rd.

We were in Jewish art museum of SF city.

My DH is such a bag photographer.....all the pic. he took are so small and this is the only visible of my outfit today.

Kids are so funny this age, they make faces when pic. taken.

The only thing I layered on my white shirt is a one-piece Brown top (from Parameter) w/ a belt belted outside.
I wear my gold lace camellia flower w/ pearl earrings again.
I love the Monolo heels over CL, maybe it is because I can walk better w/ Monolo.

None.jpg

Those pic. credited to AnayasMom "Thought you all might appreciate this balenciaga silk suspender skirt that I recently got." quoted from her as she posted on my old thread.

I think it is so worth to share w/ everyone again.

bal_000391_02.jpg

bal_000391_04.jpg

bal_000391_07.jpg

This is the Chanel Dark RED lambskin w/ shiny silver round CC from ACT II.

I didn't get it as one of the tPFer pointed that it has brown tone in the red...I am not too fond of brown bag...yet!!! :yes:

SnziftnN5D_JYB5581xZigR9roRnjdlk.jpg

None.jpg

This is I tried when I check out the red jumbo. This is just regular Chanel tweed jacket but I like its red w/ gray tassel trim.

So classic, right!!?

When I went back 3 days later.....NM sold this one....

That was quick. Well, I saved "thinking of buying" and "my money".

This is the outfit I wore to DIM SUM w/ my in-laws.
I think this is a casual dress code. Since the whole outfit is so understated white, I decided to pair them w/ my sexy stocking & leopard print slide heels to kick up a notch.

1. Top & bottom: Jacket and bubble mini skirt are both Hugo Boss
2. Shoes: D&G leopard slide heels
3. Black stocking
4. Bag:Chanel Dark Silver clutch
5. Almost forget.....Chanel star Brooch!!!

None.jpg

None.jpg

Santana Row for a walk w/ in-laws and kids.

I love sweet potatoes fries and there is this one burger store has it.

The weather is cooler here so my outfit looks we are hitting sept. already. I want my outfit looks a little fun and extraordinary so I didn't pair them w/ pearl necklace. Besides, it looks wired w/ pearl necklace when I sit in the playground w/ kids. .

1. Dress: Marc Jacobs (It's a fun dress w/ extra long strap to play w/ and pretty feather print.)
2. Underneath: some young brand..... for $10.
3. Shoes: Chie Mihara. I think the very dark purple trim on the shoes matches my blue dress and blue bag.
(I got the only compliment for the shoes today when in Anthropologie.)
4. Necklace: off the street for $15 and I love those little brass discs.
5. Chanel Metallic Navy Striped Reissue

IMG_5251.JPG

_GdIJCusxj8NMs6elIEEUvw25jRfwz3x.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.