Mommy looking good in Chanel!! Modeling pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great stuff, love your reissue, and your designer stuff...you're very stylish

Thanks, fashionlover123.

I love both designer and non-designer stuff..... see my little white beret? I got it in Whole Foods market......... and is now my favorite decoration for my head. :P

Mix-n'-match is my best skill! ... haha...... well, just because I don't have large wardrobe, got to max out my little humble clothes in my closet. :roflmfao:

I have a few things to say.

1) You're one hot mama!
2) I'm 19, no kids, and I couldn't fit into those skinny pencil jeans. :sad: They look amazing on you!!!
3) I'm looooving your Rodeo Drive XL shopper. I PM'd you about it before (I have the silver), and now looking at yours I'm considering getting a black one too. It looks fab on you!!!

Hi, missisa07, how have you been? Thanks so much for the sweet words. I can go sleep w/ a big big smile. haha...:love:

I def. remember you!! How do you like your Silver Rodeo Drive?

The funny thing is one time I saw a silver XL perforated rodeo on eBay, I almost have that impulsive to buy it off. (Thanks GOD....I have kids enduation fund in mind to stop me off. :P)
I normally never LOVE a style so much that would consider another one. :sweatdrop:

As for the jeans, you are young, any jean flatters your young looking. :yes:

Hi, missisa07, how have you been? Thanks so much for the sweet words. I can go sleep w/ a big big smile. haha...:love:

I def. remember you!! How do you like your Silver Rodeo Drive?

The funny thing is one time I saw a silver XL perforated rodeo on eBay, I almost have that impulsive to buy it off. (Thanks GOD....I have kids enduation fund in mind to stop me off. :P)
I normally never LOVE a style so much that would consider another one. :sweatdrop:

As for the jeans, you are young, any jean flatters your young looking. :yes:
lol! If you love something, get it in every color. :tup:

I always admire your styte and am so impressed that your a hands on mother with 3 (adorable)kids, but manage to look so well and stylish. Yesterday I went out shopping and bought some new clothes- because after seeing your threads I was inspired to change my boring style. My SO was very impressed! I just have to pursade him to take pic of me and I will try upload it tomorrow x

Status
Not open for further replies.