Mommy Bag

Hello, everyone! I just have to comment on how much I LOVE my new Palermo GM to use as a "mommy bag." I can seriously fit so many things into this bag, and it's so easy to organize!
What LV do you all use with the kiddos in your life?

I use my Palermo GM also. My kids are teens now with the youngest being 12yrs old. However he still brings extra things along and some how I end up carrying them in my bag! His beats headphones, his wallet, his book and the list goes on!😉

Those of you who use Neverfulls - Have you had problems with items falling out when you bend over to pick up a child, etc.? This may be more of an issue for women with younger children. I saw a You Tube review where the woman mentioned this. Just wondering if this is a real issue.

I use a NF GM with my kids, and I haven't had this issue! I always keep it cinched, though, so that helps. It also helps to use the clasp to connect the 2 sides.
I do like the Palermo GM, though, because I can carry it cross-body if need be!

I have a four year old and a 17 month old and I use my delightful mm and my neverfull mm most of the time with them. They both work great and hold a ton. I put diapers wipes etc in one ziplock freezer bag and bottles and snacks in another then let my wallet and other misc purse items float free. It works great for me. I don't think you can go wrong with either one :smile: