Mommy bag! Raspail on her way!

Just ordered a Raspail MM and am SOOO excited for her arrival! I typically go for hobos, but lately I've really been wanting a more structured "mommy bag."
What do you guys use as a Mommy bag, and why?!

I never did the "mommy bag" thing, because we rarely left the house when my daughter was using bottles and all the things babies need. And when we did I always used a tote to transport her things. Now that she's older (and still in diapers), I just like big bags (structured or not) to throw toys and such in. My Delightful MM has been my go to bag for the last two years.

But honestly, I don't think the Raspail screams "mommy bag". It's just nice and functional (a must when you're a mommy)!

So congrats on your new bag, you're going to be the trendiest mommy on the block :smile:

I've used the NF GM as my mommy bag. Food/Dirty baby stuff went in a vinyl bag under the stroller, and extra clothes and baby wipes went in my NF.

NF was the best money I've spent on a bag. Now that my baby is 6 years old, I use the NF as a travel bag.

I never did the "mommy bag" thing, because we rarely left the house when my daughter was using bottles and all the things babies need. And when we did I always used a tote to transport her things. Now that she's older (and still in diapers), I just like big bags (structured or not) to throw toys and such in. My Delightful MM has been my go to bag for the last two years.

But honestly, I don't think the Raspail screams "mommy bag". It's just nice and functional (a must when you're a mommy)!

So congrats on your new bag, you're going to be the trendiest mommy on the block :smile:

I totally agree that it doesn't scream "mommy bag"! I love that! It means I can use it for years to come! The Delightful MM looks so pretty as well!

Congrats! I bought the Raspail PM the day it came out last year March but ended up returning it. I also tried on the MM size so I know it will definitely hold alot of the necessities. Can't wait to see your reveal :smile:

cute bag!! I use my delightful mm for my stuff and my boys' stuff. I love that I can hang it from the stroller w my petunia pickle bottom stroller clips. I love that the raspail doesn't have much vachetta, makes it that much lower matinence.

Congratulations, I know you'll love it. I have 5 kids and the youngest is 4, so I don't have the need for nappies, etc anymore, but my 4 year old still gives me plenty of junk :smile: