Momma's got a brand new bag: Galliera GM Azur

Congrats. I love how this bag looks. Great, interesting and very informative review. I didnt realise that it would carry this much stuff. Thanks for the modelling pics. Looks really nice on you. Its the perfect mommy bag.

This is a wonderful review! We need to refer others to this thread when someone opens yet another "The Galliera or the .....??" thread!!

This bag is on my list also, I got to play with it the other day. I agree with you about how it looks "naked" with new vachetta. I felt the same about my Mono Galliera.

What a great review! That was amazingly helpful in understanding the possibilities of this bag - and those modeling pics are just great! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, it helps me a lot for sure!

Your review was exactly what I needed --- thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about this fabulous bag! Love the modeling pics --- you really were very thorough and informative!! Congrats on a great bag!

This is the bag I want for my first LV, I was a tad concerned about the tanning, and the opening in the top.... does everyone think it is enough of an opening and not have to fight with to get inside the bottom. Plus it has the different inside, was afraid a little of that getting dirty?? Any advise is much appreciated.

BarbAga

BarbAga - If you're concerned about getting into the bag - perhaps a visit to the store might help. I ended up bringing the insert into the store and getting the sale assistant to put it in so I could test drive it. When I couldnt get into the pm - with the big insert - I knew gm was better for me. The PM is prob better if you dont want to use an insert. Although - if you are afraid of gettin the inside dirty - an insert will help with that.

With the tanning - check out Eurogirrl's thread - do a search for azur beauty with patina

IMHO - it looks great.