Momma p&p is back! With a little prince & 3x bracelet reveal

purses & pugs

@pursesandpugs
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Hello ladies,

After giving birth to my son on January 2nd I'm back with a small reveal:smile::graucho: Well, a big and a small reveal that is. My biggest reveal ever is my little prince of course! I'm such a proud momma so I have to share a few pics before I move over to the Bal stuff (you can also check out my blog for more pics if you are interested).

Say hello to my little prince, his name is Felix :heart:

c94a467e.jpg

a002105b-1.jpg

P1060618.jpg

Before little Felix arrived I treated myself with a few Bal bracelets but never got the chance to reveal them. In addition to Bal bags I love those bracelets and I can't seem to get enough:girlwhack: So I'm gonna post pics of the new ones first and then a few bracelet collection pics.

I got two bracelets from Erica, Rose Bruyere SGH Triple Tour & Gris Poivre SGH Cuff, and a Ciment GGH Triple Tour from Matches.

Here is the Rose Bruyere SGH TT. I love this color so much, a vintage-ish medium pink which is not too girly:love:

8df6fd2b.jpg

b68206ba.jpg

f6bb8201.jpg

I was not planning to get any more bracelets for a while after these, but then suddenly the Ciment GGH TT popped up! And for those of you who know me well know that I love GGH and I needed a bracelet with GGH too, right?? :graucho:

3974bd52.jpg

ddb09ef2.jpg

346c9e3d.jpg

2ed57f21.jpg

Here are all three of them.

I noticed the boxes on the TT bracelets are smaller now and suddenly there are nodust bags included:pout: I use those tiny dustbags to store the bracelets in when I travel so for me it's another bad, money saving move from Bal:lecture:

81070c3a.jpg

Oh Felix is such a sweetie! absolutely adorable! I love the name too, (my DH has a godson named Felix)
the bracelets are lovely too - they will come in handy when Felix is teething - only joking!
Hope you are feeling a little less tired..

Oh Felix is such a sweetie! absolutely adorable! I love the name too, (my DH has a godson named Felix)
the bracelets are lovely too - they will come in handy when Felix is teething - only joking!
Hope you are feeling a little less tired..

Thank you so much sweet *S* and I'm happy to hear you love his name! Things are going better day by day, I guess it's toughest in the beginning.
Lol, that teething comment gave my an idea:graucho::lol:

I am completely bowled over by Felix. He is the cutest, most beautiful baby and his name is wonderful too. Thank you for posting those photos.

Thank you so much for your sweet words:flowers: I'm glad you enjoyed the pics and that you like his name.

Here are a few pics of my bracelet collection.
I own eight now, but I'll probably get a few more since bracelets are my fav type of jewelry!

From left:
Praline RGGH TT, Ciment GGH TT, Tomate SGH TT, Bleu Lavande SGH TT, Rose Bruyere SGH TT, Black SGH TT, Gris Poivre SGH Cuff, Ardiose SGH Cuff

5bd91932.jpg

f127ebf5.jpg

With flash:

454e5d2f.jpg

The Triple Tours:

67e83840.jpg

The Cuffs

f512ee24.jpg

ae61a731.jpg

b6354a49.jpg

With flash

29b5c541.jpg