Moment of Truth on Fox

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
Is anyone else watching this show...leave it to Fox to try and ruin marriages...of course these people signed up for it....

I don't think I could sit there as long as this wife for the first couple, Catia, has been sitting there...damn

I have it on Tivo because DH wants to watch it! :confused1: Kind of a disturbing thought to agree as a couple to go on a show like that for $$$$. omg, I would NEVER. There's not enough money in this world to get me on that show.

^^ lol ! Sounds like my DH! I told DH I didn't understand why anyone would VOLUNTEER to be on the show, and why we have to watch this trash. He said, what's wrong with the truth? you're just being honest!~ MEN, I tell ya. So Simple~

It looks too fake, the second guy especially was so unbelievable.....unless the producers told him to act like a caricature of middle-aged, pathetic doofus....all those little pauses, stares, and odd bug-eyed facial expressions to build up suspense.....:rolleyes:

Blech. Booooring. I didn't like it. I'm so sick of these stupid suspense game shows....with these loud instruments between the question and the......................................................answer! :s
Stupid. My brain hurts. I'm watching Project Runway reruns.:rolleyes:

It looks too fake, the second guy especially was so unbelievable.....unless the producers told him to act like a caricature of middle-aged, pathetic doofus....all those little pauses, stares, and odd bug-eyed facial expressions to build up suspense.....:rolleyes:

He kinda reminds me of Bowser from Sha Na Na, albeit not as thin/lanky. Similiar hair, face, eyes.

And if anyone actually knows who sha na na is, guess what, you just dated yourself too LOL!