Mombug Loves Mitzy!!!!!!!!

mombug

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
My Oak Mitzy :heart: has arrived today, and the most exciting part of all of this is that she came directly from Shepton Mallet!!! I feel quite pleased about that!! Anyway, I had DS #1 take a piccie of me wearing Mitzy (he laughed, but graciously agreed). I think she's a real winner, so soft and smooshy and the color is perfect!! :woohoo::yahoo: Here goes:

Mitzy in Box.jpg

Mitzy 1.jpg

Mitzy 2.jpg

Mitzy and Paula.jpg

Thanks to everyone who posted piccies of their Mitzy's, you really sold me on this bag. I know she didn't work for everyone, but I enjoyed seeing you all wearing her. I thought she looked great on each and every one of you ladies!!!!!!!

Thanks Kroquet - It's a great Valentine's gift for sure. The Hubs did good!!!!!! :nuts:

SJ - I love the fact that it came from Shepton, one step closer to actually going there someday!!! I love this bag!!!!:yahoo:

Candydog - Thanks so much!!! :yes:

Thanks so much Flossie, Morgan, Jenova and Linnea. It was nice to finally fall in love with a "newer" bag, as I have been so stuck in loving the older ones. I see myself carrying Mitzy a lot!!!!

Yay mombug :yahoo:it looks stunning on you. Fabulous Valentines pressie, hopefully you'll get to SM one day.

attachment.php

Mombug, you and Mitzy look great together! I love the grin on your face, it really shows how much you love that bag. :smile: I hope to add a black Mitzy messenger to my collection at some point.