"Mom, is that a fake? How about that one?"...

Yesterday I was waiting to sit down at Cheesecake Factory with my DD and we spotted a birkin shaped bag with fake LV logos on it. SOOOOOOO horrible! Should have memorialized it with a cell phone photo.

I think that's the LV steamer, last fall collection. It's shape is like a birkin with LV embossed logos on it. I'm not sure if u understand what i'm talking, hmm, is it the same bag in pic below? :yes:

simplyprincess, your son is cute. has he ever carry his designer stuff 2 school?;)

LOL Thank you all! Dont even get my babies started on spotting fake LV's! They are pro's and not very quite when one is spotted. Funny thing is that they like how Hermes purses look. My youngest tells me they look "really nice on you mommy.." OMG can you imagine if I had a GIRL!I wish....:crybaby: But I think I am done having children, well at least for right now:shame: .

that is a GREAT story!! i think we need to recruite him for the "authenticate thead" and give the other ladies a break!!! A true mother's dream...he has the H-eye!

OMG NOOO! DH will never let me live this down if I had my son on here.LOL Its bad enough when I am looking on Ebay and all I hear from the back of me is "naaa looks fake, yup thats real, oh my God they want that much for that junk!" etc etc. This is what happens when football season is over and they have nothing better to do but spend quality time with their mommy:P :Push: .

WOW, Princess!!! You have a 14 year old?!:nuts: You are a young mom! I admire anyone who can manage a career and a family!

Oh Irene I was such a pain in the as* when I was growing up. Needless to say my oldest son came to me at a very young age (I was 16 yrs). My DH was in college (he's 5 yrs older then me) and I was still in HS. We made a promise to each other that we would make sure that we both finished school, get our degrees, NOT live off our parents, and show everyone that even though all this happened we are going to make it.:yes: I dont want my boys making the mistake we made so we consently talk to them about staying in school, waiting to have a family, and sex is'nt everything. I can only pray that they hear what we tell them.

simplyprincess, your son is cute. has he ever carry his designer stuff 2 school?;)

Oh yes Dior he does! He loves it cause all the girls want to see it.LOL[/QUOTE]

what a lucky boy. u're saying that he's atheletic? that's a ++++ sign. muscular + handsome + talented in sports + well-groomed = all girls will instantly in love with him. ;)

Oh yes Dior he does! He loves it cause all the girls want to see it.LOL

what a lucky boy. u're saying that he's atheletic? that's a ++++ sign. muscular + handsome + talented in sports + well-groomed = all girls will instantly in love with him. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL, he's 5'9 175 lbs loves playing football and NEEDS to comb his hair! uugh the girls are actually giving me the headaches:Push: . They are constently calling his cellphone.