Molly/Rory Disappearance!!

ya...I'm seriously contemplating buying this today w/PCE (navy/ivory) but am wondering if I should just hold off as I'm almost 100% positive these will hit outlet. I never shop my outlet though as its about 20 miles away and I'm not a big brick n mortar shopper...I saw several of this style in the mark down bin at Macy's yesterday (also on their website as well as Dillards) for $208.00 but only in black, brown and black
cherry...this navy/ivory is still on the Coach website. Not sure what I'll do, I like the bag but its not a bag I'd deeply regret if I missed it....I mean is it really worth near $250 with PCE...

zxqmv4.jpg

ya...I'm seriously contemplating buying this today w/PCE (navy/ivory) but am wondering if I should just hold off as I'm almost 100% positive these will hit outlet. I never shop my outlet though as its about 20 miles away and I'm not a big brick n mortar shopper...I saw several of this style in the mark down bin at Macy's yesterday (also on their website as well as Dillards) for $208.00 but only in black, brown and black
cherry...this navy/ivory is still on the Coach website. Not sure what I'll do, I like the bag but its not a bag I'd deeply regret if I missed it....

zxqmv4.jpg
I wish my outlet was only 20 miles.

I had rory textured gray. But i let a friend hve her. I hve Candace textured gray n CB navy blk

Love that navy/black colorblock! If the navy/black Candace is in the outlet system, is the navy/black Rory also in the outlet system? It would be $54 cheaper at current outlet pricing vs. the Macy's price that I paid...

cherry...this navy/ivory is still on the Coach website. Not sure what I'll do, I like the bag but its not a bag I'd deeply regret if I missed it....I mean is it really worth near $250 with PCE...

zxqmv4.jpg

I suggest calling JAX to see how much they have in stock. If they have a ton, my guess is that your odds of scoring one at outlet will be higher.

zxqmv4.jpg

This is the spring colorway, just released. The black, brown, parchment, black cherry & carnielian are all at the outlet now.

I wish they would have done the black and navy color block in the Molly. I totally would have gotten one of those. I am restricted to online shopping, no outlets or stores at all near me. I have heard of a few people finding the siggies at outlet. I think your chances would be pretty good.

I wish they would have done the black and navy color block in the Molly. I totally would have gotten one of those. I am restricted to online shopping, no outlets or stores at all near me. I have heard of a few people finding the siggies at outlet. I think your chances would be pretty good.

I'm curious as to why Coach didn't offer all of the colorblocks in all four styles: Rory, Molly, Candace, duffle (regular or large); or how they determined which ones to offer in which colors. Or, for that matter, why the Patricia was only released in the blue/navy colorblock and the white/grey from preview pics was never released (but that's another story).

zxqmv4.jpg

I bought that style in the Courtenay and I thought outlet too but I just had to have it. :smile: