Molly or Juliette? Help me decide please

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I shouldn't be in this predicament bc I wasn't supposed to get another bag right now. But here I am! First world problems ;)
I have a jade Juliette on hold at the outlet ($174) & a black cherry molly on hold at the dept store until tomorrow (it's approx $222)... I was on the lookout a while back for magenta Juliette but let it go after I didn't find her at the outlet... And I had never really considered a Molly too much until I saw her today on me. I like both madison & legacy bags.
So what are your thoughts? Which would you go with? Pro, cons? And don't u dangerous enablers say "BOTH!" lol
Thanks!

If the crossbody option is a factor, then it's the Juliette. They both have silver hardware and they're both satchels. Do you already have a Molly? If so get the Juliette. Open your closet and look at your clothes, see which would go with more of what you have...that's all I can say. I'm really no help!

I love the Juliette (I want one too) but the color of black cherry IRL is absolutely gorgeous. I didn't like Molly on me but I've seen it on other women and it's a beautiful bag. I'm no help but good luck on your choice. They both are beautiful.

If the crossbody option is a factor, then it's the Juliette. They both have silver hardware and they're both satchels. Do you already have a Molly? If so get the Juliette. Open your closet and look at your clothes, see which would go with more of what you have...that's all I can say. I'm really no help!

I do like crossbody, but I'm not crazy about the way Juliette looks sticking out when u wear it that way.
I keep looking at your beautiful bc reveal & leaning toward the bc Molly!

It sounds as if you are more in love with Molly. Juliette handles are WAY short, no way could anyone put them up on their shoulder.

Haha, is it that obvious? ;) I think it's bc I had a chance to try Molly on in person. I put the Juliette on hold over the phone so I haven't tried her on yet. I've never even seen jade IRL so that could also sway my decision.

IMO go with Juliette, the size is comparablehowever I don't like how the shoulder strap hangs on the molly. Its it ackward , it doesn't hang down below the bag, it just stay around the zipper and get in the way. Some people link the strap backwards but then you have the ends sticking up in the air. Juliette jade is beautiful and will be hard to find once they are gone, as this green is perfect pop , as well as not to bright.

I shouldn't be in this predicament bc I wasn't supposed to get another bag right now. But here I am! First world problems ;)
I have a jade Juliette on hold at the outlet ($174) & a black cherry molly on hold at the dept store until tomorrow (it's approx $222)... I was on the lookout a while back for magenta Juliette but let it go after I didn't find her at the outlet... And I had never really considered a Molly too much until I saw her today on me. I like both madison & legacy bags.
So what are your thoughts? Which would you go with? Pro, cons? And don't u dangerous enablers say "BOTH!" lol
Thanks!

Too funny! :lol:

I vote for Molly, but I'm biased since I have one. Also, black cherry is such a beautiful color!
Good luck deciding!