Mollies First Day Out !!!

Apr 16, 2009
After a weeks holiday back to work today:tdown: but Mollie is coming with me. After admiring my new born (purchase) we're going out for the first time together. Im so excited :yahoo:at the thought - not work - taking Mollie out to show the other girls !

Copper1977

Jun 13, 2008
OOh, the new handbag is sure to take the edge off the first day back to work after the hols, how exciting!

I work with mainly all men so unfortunately never get much handbag appreciation at work, most of their comments revolve around how expensive the handbags are!

Have a good day - hope Mollie behaves on her first outing !

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
SLS what colour did you go for? Love to hear how you get on with her!!

Lucky girl - I remember seeing one on a beautiful asian woman (super elegant and trendy) DH and I trailed her so I could see her bag (this forum has turned me into a bag spotter nutter) and it was either a Jacquetta or Mollie in oak - it was fabulous.

Congratulation on your Mollie purchase, pictures please!!!

Apr 16, 2009
Hi Girls ! Mollie was admired by many..... She sat proudly on my desk top - would not consider putting her in my dark locker at this stage. Off on her second trip today and she will get to meet more people. She may even get to sit near to a real brown roxy chick that belongs to a colleague.