Mojo bag in crunchlux - reveal!

Celts20

O.G.
Dec 24, 2008
I love finding older Tanos, and had to search around before I could find the name, which is a Mojo bag in crunchlux. It's a 2005 bag but is new/with tags and is in fantastic condition. The main part is crunch leather, with detailing in a metallic leather. It's on the smaller side, probably 15 1/2 by 10 and has a nice strap drop with lovely detailing. The two front pockets have a kind of a turnkey lock and are detailed in the metallic. Nice find for me! Here's a few pics. The pictures on eBay showed a much darker bag, but I'm very happy it turned out to be more similar to a truffle color.

Joan

Attachments

• mojo1.JPG
    mojo1.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 124
  • mojo2.JPG
    mojo2.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 98
  • mojo3.JPG
    mojo3.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 102
  • mojo4.JPG
    mojo4.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 103
  • mojo5.JPG
    mojo5.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 95
Wonderful find Joan!

I bet that is from the same year as the VooDoo bag. I know when I was in TX and visited with Nickie (aka Voodoo) the first time, she brought her VooDoo bag along, and it was a gorgeous brown with the metallic trim...simply stunning...

Congrats and wear it well!

Thanks guys, it's really neat :biggrin: I've been lucky to get some great deals on eBay, older bags that are in such great condition... Depeche, Vixen Van Go Go, Crackberry, Frisco Treat, No Arguments Here. Ones I've bought "in season" and kept are my Second Skin, Razor Sharp, Inspired Aesthetic, All In Favor, and Immeasurable. I think that's my collection, down to 10! Will have to do a family photo soon.

Joan