Moisturizing Your Balenciaga

chloesmygirl

Anis Anyone?
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I have put the conditioner on the handles and it has made my handles a bit darker. Also I have heard that if your handles are already darkened/dirty that putting the conditioner on will make it even worse. My friend recommends spraying the handles with the apple guard stain/water repellant to protect the handles from getting darker.

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I would never use the conditioner on the handles unless I was using a Qtip and being extremely careful not to get it on the rope portion. I would think that getting it on the rope would make it prone to getting darker quicker.

layla

May 8, 2006
rosetintsmyworld said:
haha ooook so i should be getting my apple guard today finally. do i just go nuts and spray like hell? or do i avoid certain areas on my first? i dont want to ruin it! haha thanks girls! :kiss:

I suggest standing approximately 8-10 inches away and spray in a sweeping, back and forth motion - evenly - a light hand if you will. Allow to dry overnight (24 hours) and if you'd like, repeat the steps and spray again.

*Remember less is more. :smile:

layla

May 8, 2006
esile said:
i recommend spraying 3 coats, especially on the handles (letting it dry inbetween coats). it prevents the handles from darkening.

Yes, I do 2-3 coats as well.

*To clarify less is more in amount of spray
(a light spray) vs the frequency (amount of times sprayed).