Moisterizing and Cleaning Your Beloved Bbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbenjavi

Obsession
Jan 23, 2007
Hi everyone :heart:

I think it's time I seriously take care of my lovely balenciaga :yes: Does anyone has suggestion about which leather care brand to use? I bought the apple care products. Used it on fendi pale pink vanity which is made from lambskin. It seems to change the color of leather a tiny bit. :crybaby:

I am not sure what to use when it comes to my soft n buttery balenciaga. I have one in ivory. And it gets dirty very easily. Is there any way I can put some oil/water protection on it? I am usually careful of where I place my bag. But it still gets quite dirty sometimes. Another thing is about handle darkening. Mine is not darkened yet. But I saw many used bbags have that. Is there any way to prevent that?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. ^_^

Mint

You should check out the Care & Maintenance Sub-Forum.. there are tons of tips/product suggestions that can help you out!

But as a verrryy quick answer, I know that many tPFers use Apple or Lovin' My Bags products with success (particularly the Apple Leather Care, the Apple Garde, and LMB For Handles Only). But for details, you should check that out.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.