Moissanite lovers? New ring!

Jun 16, 2007
I am wondering if there are any moissanite lovers out there. I would LOVE to see your moissanite jewelry. Please post if you have any!

I am a huge fan of moissanite. I just added this 14k forever brilliant moissanite ring. In person, it is nice and white and sparkles like crazy.

Attachments

• photo_5.jpg
    photo_5.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 729
  • photo_6.jpg
    photo_6.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 737
  • photo_7.jpg
    photo_7.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 729
Reactions: LovingLV81
Beautiful. I think moissanite is a very pretty stone. I had a necklace made years ago. To me it is expensive, but I collect stone so I did want sonething made with it.

How ironic, I just saw this article about moissanite today. Not sure how true it is, but moissanite is supposed to be more brilliant than diamonds. I have diamonds, but no moissanites to compare :shrugs:

Here's the link for those interested:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bling-for-less-cha-ching-201247993.html?vp=1

Great link!

I own both and moissanite is more brilliant. One thing in particular that I like about moissanite more than diamonds is that it stays cleaner. My diamonds seem to get dirty quicky, and I have to clean them to make them sparkle regularly. The moissanite sparkles even if in need of a cleaning. I actually had to buy an ultrasonic cleaner to keep my diamonds looking good.

Here is a pic with my diamond rings and a 4 ct. moissanite. The moissanite is on top.

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 661
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 661
It has been around for at least 15 years or more. I think it is the perfect alternative to very successful marketing by the diamond cartel. It is all carbon. One just happens to come from a lab, and the other from the earth.

Great link!

I own both and moissanite is more brilliant. One thing in particular that I like about moissanite more than diamonds is that it stays cleaner. My diamonds seem to get dirty quicky, and I have to clean them to make them sparkle regularly. The moissanite sparkles even if in need of a cleaning. I actually had to buy an ultrasonic cleaner to keep my diamonds looking good.

Here is a pic with my diamond rings and a 4 ct. moissanite. The moissanite is on top.
Wow, very interesting. I love the design of the initial ring you posted btw! Love the mix of white and pink moissanites :biggrin: