Moissanite lovers? New ring!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am wondering if there are any moissanite lovers out there. I would LOVE to see your moissanite jewelry. Please post if you have any!

I am a huge fan of moissanite. I just added this 14k forever brilliant moissanite ring. In person, it is nice and white and sparkles like crazy.

Attached Files:

LovingLV81 likes this.
  2. Thanks for sharing. I have always been curious about Moissanite.

3. I like moissanite; a lot of bang for the buck!

4. I think moisannite is cool because the original material was from space!

5. Gorgeous!!! I love it on you!

6. Beautiful. I think moissanite is a very pretty stone. I had a necklace made years ago. To me it is expensive, but I collect stone so I did want sonething made with it.

7. Great link!

I own both and moissanite is more brilliant. One thing in particular that I like about moissanite more than diamonds is that it stays cleaner. My diamonds seem to get dirty quicky, and I have to clean them to make them sparkle regularly. The moissanite sparkles even if in need of a cleaning. I actually had to buy an ultrasonic cleaner to keep my diamonds looking good.

Here is a pic with my diamond rings and a 4 ct. moissanite. The moissanite is on top.

Attached Files:

8. That is the best part! LOL

9. It has been around for at least 15 years or more. I think it is the perfect alternative to very successful marketing by the diamond cartel. It is all carbon. One just happens to come from a lab, and the other from the earth.

10. Wow, very interesting. I love the design of the initial ring you posted btw! Love the mix of white and pink moissanites :biggrin: