Moissanite lovers? New ring!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am wondering if there are any moissanite lovers out there. I would LOVE to see your moissanite jewelry. Please post if you have any!

I am a huge fan of moissanite. I just added this 14k forever brilliant moissanite ring. In person, it is nice and white and sparkles like crazy.

Attached Files:

LovingLV81 likes this.
  2. Thanks for sharing. I have always been curious about Moissanite.

3. I like moissanite; a lot of bang for the buck!

4. I think moisannite is cool because the original material was from space!

5. Gorgeous!!! I love it on you!

6. Beautiful. I think moissanite is a very pretty stone. I had a necklace made years ago. To me it is expensive, but I collect stone so I did want sonething made with it.

7. Great link!

I own both and moissanite is more brilliant. One thing in particular that I like about moissanite more than diamonds is that it stays cleaner. My diamonds seem to get dirty quicky, and I have to clean them to make them sparkle regularly. The moissanite sparkles even if in need of a cleaning. I actually had to buy an ultrasonic cleaner to keep my diamonds looking good.

Here is a pic with my diamond rings and a 4 ct. moissanite. The moissanite is on top.

Attached Files:

8. That is the best part! LOL

9. It has been around for at least 15 years or more. I think it is the perfect alternative to very successful marketing by the diamond cartel. It is all carbon. One just happens to come from a lab, and the other from the earth.

10. Wow, very interesting. I love the design of the initial ring you posted btw! Love the mix of white and pink moissanites :biggrin: