mohega??

http://www.mohega.com/index.php

I found this website. They state that their items are 100% authentic. I was looking at the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Summit Drive handbag, the picture of which looks exactly like the picture on e-luxury, and the price is $749, which leads me to believe that this website is selling fakes, but I wanted to be 100% sure...Thanks in advance!

:heart:

Hi all,
I am new to The Purse Forum and I am so excited. Anyways, I just found this website called Mohega.com and they have "authentic" bags for quite a discount. Now I know that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is, but I called the 1-800 number and spoke to a customer service person who said that the bags are authentic but they have flaws such as an off stitch or scratches. Is this possible? I would be surprised if they would lie but I am gullible. If anyone is familiar or would take a look and give me feedback I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Hmm, Chanel do not retail online, nor do they allow companies to do so.

I don't personally believe they are authentic as they only show one poor quality, seen it a million times before picture.

I'm not sure of the deal with Chanel factory seconds, but I can't imagine Chanel sending them off to another company to sell cheap online.

I can't see how the company would have got hold of the bags. I think if they were genuine, perhaps Chanel would have a link to them on their website (which is very poor quality and always a tell-tale sign) but they don't.

However, this is just my opinion, I'm sure the others will have more info.

I hate websites like this.

If they are fake, simply state that they are replicas, but don't go ripping people off for hundreds of dollars that they have no change of getting back!!

Wow! Thanks for the responses so far. These people should definitely be in big trouble. Although they don't say on their website that the bags are authentic the customer service person said exactly that. That $7,400 Hermes bag kind of threw me off though. Can you imagine?
Thanks all

One more thing, I just noticed that if you look at the bags, in the upper right hand corner in red letters it says "you can shop with confidence knowing that authenticity is guaranteed".