Mohair Blanket and Cashmere Throw

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
These are the last pictures I will post tonight. I promise, except a picture of the huge box the Mohair blanket came in. The blanket is for a king size bed and it is not for the bed in the photo. I hated it when I saw it in NYC,but had purchased it already. When I picked mine up at my store I loved it! It is more creamier white than the one at Madison. and fluffier.
I bought the throw to use for travel with my Victoria. It is aqua and orange. When I saw it in real life I realised; it goes perfectly with my colours in Florida but it isn't staying there.

Attachments

• mohair lable.jpg
    mohair lable.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 806
  • mohair.jpg
    mohair.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 535
  • hermes cashmere throw.jpg
    hermes cashmere throw.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 776
When I purchased it it was $1,800.00US. I think that it is now more. If you are in NYC you can check on the price. I didn't think to ask,as I was asking the price of the sheared rabbit blanket at $34,000.00 or maybe it was $31,000.00! I was flabbergasted!

When I purchased it it was $1,800.00US. I think that it is now more. If you are in NYC you can check on the price. I didn't think to ask,as I was asking the price of the sheared rabbit blanket at $34,000.00 or maybe it was $31,000.00! I was flabbergasted!
:wtf:$30K for a freaken blanket?! I'm sure it's divine but I swear that price is just downright criminal!:Push:

The poor bunnies...