Mogano/Cinnamon experts, pls advise..

Wow thanks for all your replies! :yes: Your Bbags are gorgeous!!!

I would't mind Mogano, but still prefer the Cafe.. which is sooo hard to find! I guess I'll just keep looking for Cafe for now.. I have emailed aloha rag but haven't got their reply yet. Just hoping it will pop up in diabro some day!

aaallabama: Is 07 Tabac like brown with orangey hue? I could make good vintage look out of Tabac rather than Mogano, right? I like your Truffle more and more now.. but I think it's sold out..

I just bought a tabac City at Barneys Beverly Hill this evening. I had the sales person bring out every bag she had. One was definitely more burgundy than the other two. The leather was even quite different than the two other darker ones. In all the lighting situations I've looked at it in so far it was very dark brown. The only place I was able to see a bit of burgundy was in the car under the lights in the front seat which my mom feels have a bit of pink to them. It looked alot like '05 chocolate when I saw it in the case at Barneys. I really love it!

^ thanks for sharing the info Hanalei. now i don't know whether i love cafe or tabac or mogano or truffle more! they are all really nice.. my intention is to get a dark brown City but i love all of them :Push:

my first choice were either Cafe or Mogano.. but can't find Cafe anywhere. second choice were Truffle or Tabac.. but can't find truffle!? arrrggg.. it's so frustrating!

aaallabama: Is 07 Tabac like brown with orangey hue? I could make good vintage look out of Tabac rather than Mogano, right? I like your Truffle more and more now.. but I think it's sold out..

^^ yep, i think that's a good way of putting it!!!...there's definitely an orangey-hue to the tabac b-bags i've seen...just like the whiskey paddy & the real deal below :P

23050130.jpg

I just bought a tabac City at Barneys Beverly Hill this evening. I had the sales person bring out every bag she had. One was definitely more burgundy than the other two. The leather was even quite different than the two other darker ones. In all the lighting situations I've looked at it in so far it was very dark brown. The only place I was able to see a bit of burgundy was in the car under the lights in the front seat which my mom feels have a bit of pink to them. It looked alot like '05 chocolate when I saw it in the case at Barneys. I really love it!
OMG. Duh! It was mogano that I bought, not tabac. Sorry! I was so tired from traveling the day before and then shopping all day.

Such gorgeous bags! I love mogano but I´m in a MOGANO or SIENNA dilemma! Can´t decide. Maybe if I see both IRL soon....
allyboobop: Your Day is TDF. I want a Day, too :drool: