Modnique beware!

lau000

O.G.
Nov 7, 2008
I shopped with Modnique 4 times, 3 times had problems and now I am stuck with them, because their return policy is misleading.

[*]1 purchase: Gucci perfume, got eau de toilette instead
[*]2 purchase: BcBg items, all okay
[*]3 purchase: Cartier perfume, 3 weeks after purchse item had not yet arrived on the warehouse, purchase was cancelled, got credit

[*]4 purchase:Marc Jacobs LU Leather Patchwork 'Mariah' Shoulder Handbag , described as light-grey, but showed a white purse pic.
I got the item and returned but was denied the refund 613$, sent pics, showing that there was a big discrepancy on the color between the pics on the website and the actual purse.
Also took 30 days after the item was received to provide me with the credit.
terrible to deal with. Will not recomend it

I once ordered Burberry scarfs from there..order got canceled within a day. Anyway the prices were too good to be true, got refunded rite away and $25 credit. So not a really bad experience.

I would consider only your first purchase to be a real error, but if you got refunded/credited back that's fine.

As for the color of the bag, computer monitors can vary. I would not put them at fault for this. Gray, beige, yellow, white can all appear very similar under different lighting :yes:

Aww that's too bad. I've had nothing but great experiences from them!! I've bought pre-loved bags and all have arrived, within in a week, in great condition and true to description.