Modern-looking pearl jewelry

1. I have pearl jewelry that I don't wear too often because they're kind of dressy or classic pieces. I've been looking for pearl jewelry that can be worn more casually. What do you think about these pieces?

[​IMG]
    John Hardy - $690

[​IMG]
    Jude Frances - $1,060

[​IMG]
    Konstantino Treasures - $440

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $390

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $550

[​IMG]
    John Hardy - $495

2. [​IMG]
    David Yurman - $550

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $525
    [​IMG]
    Jude Frances - $2,160

[​IMG]
    John Hardy - $590

[​IMG]
    John Hardy - $1,750

3. [​IMG]
    David Yurman - $1,650

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $425

[​IMG]
    Lagos - $595

4. [​IMG]

I LOVE this necklace ..... John Hardy - $1,090

[​IMG]
    Gurhan - $3,420

[​IMG]
    Lagos - $895

5. [​IMG]
    John Hardy - $450

[​IMG]
    Roberto Coin - $750

[​IMG]
    Konstantino Treasures - $435

6. [​IMG]
    David Yurman - $390

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $1,350
    [​IMG]
    David Yurman - $2,750

[​IMG]
    KC Thompson - $3,495

7. I love this...
    [​IMG]

And this:love: ...

[​IMG]

8. For more casual, jeans kinda use, I like to wear my 13mm pearl studs. They're not too small and not overly huge. I think what's more important is the luster. I also think that simple pearl strands are great and easy to dress up or down depending on the outfit. South sea pearls are always nice:love:

9. :nuts: Of all the pieces you showed us, this is my favorite! I never thought I was much of a pearl person, but this is really contemporary and stylish IMO. Where do you find this designer?

10. Kat, I love all of those...I love pearls with silver. I personally use them a ton in my designs. Thanks for posting the pics...always looking for inspiration! Did you pick something?

11. Cool stuff!

12. Those are pretty cool. I think my favorite earrings are the John Hardy - $1,750.

I love pearls. When I first started making jewelry I couldn't stand them...not sure why. But now...I am drowning in the pearls I have purchased in the last year.

That reminds me, I promised my little cousin a double strand, white pearl necklace for helping me at my show this weekend. She is a brand new intern and wants something classy to wear with all her new work clothes. =D

13. I don't wear a lot of gold so I'd probably make something like this for myself in silver but I LOVE this necklace!

14. Ladies, can you please enlighten this novice what's the difference between freshwater pearls and coin pearls? Thanks. :smile:

Megan, I think Kelly Meeker's jewelry looks stunning online. Have you seen any of her work in real life?

http://www.kellymeekerdesigns.com/35.htm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice