Modern Chain Intel 2008

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
So.... I was just with Brendan at Chanel 57th St. It started out at Barney's when this girl sat down next to me with the glazed black. My heart skipped a beat. I passed this over b/c I had the distressed gray and I thought I didn't need another one..... well... I went straight to Brendan and I found out that not only will there be 2 glazed black versions (the same as 07), but that the price HAS NOT CHANGED!

I thought that was exciting. $2750 - the same as the GLAZED before....

YAY! Thank you, Jenna for making my day! I've been wanting the glazed MC forever! I was already planning to get it for fall, but I thought for sure it would cost a least a couple hundred more! -Did Brendan mention when these bags would start filtering in? -and did he say specifically how the 2 different glazed versions would vary? ...sorry for all the questions, I'm really excited to get this bag!! (can you tell? ;))

YAY! Thank you, Jenna for making my day! I've been wanting the glazed MC forever! I was already planning to get it for fall, but I thought for sure it would cost a least a couple hundred more! -Did Brendan mention when these bags would start filtering in? -and did he say specifically how the 2 different glazed versions would vary? ...sorry for all the questions, I'm really excited to get this bag!! (can you tell? ;))

I assume from May-July... I didn't ask b/c I know I'll get it eventually. I also wanted to say that the one I am talking about is the E/W version. They are having a more N/S version, but from the picture, it doesn't look like the old N/S... so we'll have to wait for the trunk show to verify.

^^^ Yay! Thank you for the reply. I'm also interested in what the N/S version will look like, but like you, I'm definitely getting the E/W! ;) Thanks again for the info, Jenna -I'm skipping along to class now because that made me so happy. LOL

That is exciting! I'm hoping it will still have the metal hardware and that they won't try the resin again (Do you know anything about this?).

Do you know if they will have the brown (dark grey) back? I really need a brown one of these!

I'm glad the price has not changed. The 1-800 said it will be in black only and will come out pre-fall, August-September time frame. I hope it will come out in May-June as Jenna said.

Thanks for the info! I am interested in this bag too, and I love the glazed leather, but I only want this bag if it will be the metal chains, not the plastic ones.