Modern Chain Intel 2008

YAY! Thank you, Jenna for making my day! I've been wanting the glazed MC forever! I was already planning to get it for fall, but I thought for sure it would cost a least a couple hundred more! -Did Brendan mention when these bags would start filtering in? -and did he say specifically how the 2 different glazed versions would vary? ...sorry for all the questions, I'm really excited to get this bag!! (can you tell? ;))

Janny, GO for it....i love my GLAZED MC tote dearly, can't get enough of her....Great bag indeed, i'm glad the price will remain unchanged as the last price.....LOLLL:love:

^^^ don't worry, Celia! I am doing everything possible to get my hands on this bag. Thank goodness it's still the same price (but there's a part of me that thinks that 2750 is still high! LOL) I wonder if DS tote will be the same price? Then we can both get brand NEW ones -O well -we can dream, right? ;)

oh, i've been looking for the glazed version! so excited!! of course, just as i've resigned myself to not being able to find the glazed and settling for the non version!:shrugs: