Modern Chain, Glazed vs. Distressed leather

I know there is a long thread on the weight of MC, but is the distressed leather really lighter then the glazed? I know 1 tpfer mentioned she thought so. Is that right for those that have it? I am still lusting 4 this :heart:

I have never handled the glazed leather version but have the distressed in the e/w style. I would not buy the glazed because some people have had problems with the finish fading off. It doesn't happen to every bag but I personally wouldn't take the chance since a metallic bag I had in another style faded to an irridescent opal after less than a year of intermittent use.

I don't use mine a lot only because I rotate bags frequently. It is a heavy bag in comparison to others, but I don't stuff it full. And maybe it's just me, but I find the e/w style to be more balanced than the n/s because it's wider versus longer. The weight is evenly distributed between both sides of my body versus pulling my shoulder down.

I am also a strong woman who weight trains so what others find heavy feels normal to me. :smile: