Moderators - who are they?

Click the "Contact TPF" button at the bottom of every page. That won't give you a list of moderators, but it will put you in contact with the powers that be and they should be able to help you.

Which moderator do you need - a specific forum, or an admin? If the forum you are in has a moderator, then it is listed in orange at the bottom of the main sub-forum page. For General Discussion, Beach Bum is the moderator and you can just click on the name and get to the member profile. Not all sub forums have a full time moderator.

Hello!
Feel free to click on our name {anyone who's name is in color} and send us a PM. If you get a Mod that is unable to help they'll forward it to one of us who can.

You're welcome to PM me, I can try and help.

Global Mods are the small core group of us that were tPF's 1st Mods.
Global means they can moderate any forum here.

Megs and Vlad's 'blog' has turned into something much larger, now they have several websites and were feeling spread thin I guess. So I became an Admin to help w/ it!

Global Mods are the small core group of us that were tPF's 1st Mods.
Global means they can moderate any forum here.

Megs and Vlad's 'blog' has turned into something much larger, now they have several websites and were feeling spread thin I guess. So I became an Admin to help w/ it!

thanks for the info Swanky :hugs: megs and vlad are lucky to have you here

are you talking about twitter and facebook???