Moderately Priced Leather Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a brand/store/online store/etc that has a good selection of leather bags - shoulder bag size and with decent compartments in $100-$250 range?

for example i like this: http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/14149595_01_b?$prodmain$

i also really like the Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Teri but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend $400+

Thanks so much!!

2. Elliot Lucca, Laura Di Maggio, Desmo - they have beautiful bags, usually found at TJ Maxx (though Elliot Lucca bags are found in dept. stores as well) and in that range....

3. You can get Francesco Biasia bags in that price range. Well, the upper part of that price range. I have a couple of them and I swear I get more compliments on them than I do on some of my really high end bags!

4. Tano and Hype are also great bags and are in that price range.

You can find Hype bags at
    www.bluefly.com

And Tano bags at
    www.musthavebag.com

Good Luck!

5. Wow, those Tano bags are cute. I had no idea...I love that crackberry orange one! Great prices, too. That's all I need, another line of bags that I like:rolleyes:

6. Thanks for the post I really like the tanos

7. i've heard good things about B. Makowsky. These can be found in Macys, Dillards, and similar dept stores.

8. Cole Haan makes great handbags for a great price. Great craftsmanship and the quality is top notch.

9. I love Tano's bags..... great price point, beautiful colors, different designs....:yes: And their bags carry a lot and are very light with great hardware.

10. Love those Tano bags. Great quality in that price range.

11. thanks everyone!!