Models of the Runway -PR Spinoff Aug 20

I finally caught up with this show on the dvr, and I like it! But then I love Make Me a Supermodel, so it figures I would like this. I wish it was an hour though so we could get to know the girls more. I was really hoping poor Erica who had to wear the spacesuit wouldn't get sent home, because she's so cute.

And I really couldn't decide whether to feel sorry for Yusuzi who got sent home, because I'm not exactly sure whose fault that naked dress was. Clearly, the designer should have planned better. But why was he given measurements that were so off? Isn't it the model or her manager's job to get the exact measurements to the designer?? I don't know whose responsibility that was, but modeling has to be the one profession where you absolutely cannot lie about your measurements, or you could really cause a lot of problems and cost a potential employer a lot of money. It's not like fudging your weight on your driver's license, this is her job! Of course she could have been on her time of the month or something, but 6 inches? If she was the one who gave the wrong measurements, then she did deserve to go home. If someone else was responsible for taking correct measurements and didn't, then I feel bad for her. She was really beautiful and seemed to have a good attitude, but I do really wonder where the miscommunication occurred...

I was glad Valerie came back and was chosen again, but I did feel bad for Erica. I love Kojii, I think she is so cute with those bangs and seems like such a nice, grounded person.