Models Myth?

Hi jcriley! I'm not sure any of us has one. It's a Tano, so it's not going to be small. I like the shape but I'd want it in Chestnut and I already have a very beloved brown hobo.

I could be wrong, but it almost looks like a chamois version of the Second Skin bad from last year. Can anyone weigh in on that?

So my gorgeous bag is here, and I want to carry it so MUCH! I am not supposed to carry it until my birthday, but I don't know if I can stand it. The color is STUNNING and the smell of the leather is intoxicating. Also, I love the old-school Tano graffiti tag inside. I still prefer that tag.

I'll try to take some photos later today. :yahoo:

WAH. My Mom says it is strictly off limits until my birthday two weeks from this Friday. THIS IS LIKE TORTURE. OK, well, not really. But I want to carry it SO much. Guess you guys will have to wait JUST LIKE I HAVE TO. :crybaby:

What is nuts is that I HAVE the bag. I can carry it if I want. I don't live near my Mom. She's an hour away when she's working at home, and she's more like 3.5 hours away where she's working right now. But it is a present, and she told me to put it away until my birthday. WHY do I feel all guilty at the thought of getting it out and carrying it? I'm too honest for my own good!

I'll try to sneak a photo or two. Surely that can't hurt, right? :biggrin:

I understand. You don't want to mislead your Mom. I totally get it. Can someone else take the pic for you so you don't even have to see it? LOL!

My son (he's 7) just saw the photo of your dog and he thinks it is SO cute. He wants to know if it is a puppy. :smile:

She was a puppy there, but she's eight years old now. :smile:

Here is your one photo. I've put it away now so I don't tempt myself further. Hah.

3c3c2655.jpg